Invisible Sentinel, Inc. is seeking an entry/mid-level Marketing Coordinator to help develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. This position will also have a customer service function and will be responsible for addressing customer inquiries and routing inbound calls to sales, technical, logistics, and/ir operations teams.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the execution of tactical marketing initiatives and supporting the sales and marketing team in increasing market share. This position will be involved in marketing initiatives across multiple industries including, but not limited to, food safety, brewing and winemaking.
- Help create and coordinate marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and industries in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to execute marketing initiatives
- Develop and keep inventory of marketing materials such as literature and whitepapers
- Work with the other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Help develop and distribute press releases on behalf of the Company
- Coordinate and manage events i.e. tradeshows and webinars
- Oversee social media channels including posting and planning marketing initiatives
- Manage inbound calls and respond appropriately to customer questions and requests
- Develop and update scripts and strategies for ops-based selling
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- We’re looking for someone with 1+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Hootsuite
- Excellent computer, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required. Must be results oriented, and self-motivated
About Invisible Sentinel:
Invisible Sentinel’s focus is to develop next-generation molecular technologies that transcend current limitations in order to strengthen the safety and quality of the global consumables supply. Our flagship DNA capture detection system, Veriflow®, is used across multiple industries to accurately and easily detect the presence of pathogens and/or spoilage organisms. Our focus on innovation, and commitment to providing leading edge solutions to our customers, led to the development of our newest platform, Veripro®. Veripro incorporates key elements from our core system and is compatible with RT-PCR systems to empower multiplexed assays and high throughput analyses, meeting the needs of our evolving customer base.
The team at Invisible Sentinel prides itself on being innovators and problem solvers first and foremost. We set out to create the most robust and accessible microbial detection platform for industrial applications. We tackled the barriers that exist with traditional platforms and we developed a solution from the bottom-up to make rapid detection of pathogens and spoilage organisms more accurate, more reliable, and easier to use. We created a detection technology that can handle the complexities of challenging matrices, and deliver specific, actionable, and accurate results every time.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.comApply Now