Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Invisible Sentinel’s Sales & Marketing Coordinator is an integral part in achieving company sales goals and will play a large role in maintaining our reputation for excellent products and superior customer satisfaction. The position consists of coordinating the Company’s marketing initiatives for various industries and supporting the sales team in daily management of customers.
He/she is responsible for coordinating marketing initiatives along side an outsourced consulting company, administering our company website and managing product literature and sales tools. He/she will be responsible for tracking and reporting analytics such as product utilization, sales activities, and marketing campaign return on investment to management and our outsourced marketing consultants on a monthly and quarterly basis.
He/she will also serve as a liaison between the sales team and operations. He/she will assist account managers in general support when needed. As sales support this position will need to supply account managers with marketing materials, ensure the sales team is aware of marketing initiatives and provide sales team with analytics regarding their specific territories and verticals.
- Marketing Support – Invisible Sentinel provides diagnostics to assess quality in three verticals: food, beer and wine. We advertise and promote our products through tradeshows, webinars, email campaigns, press releases, case studies and product literature. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will assist in identifying new opportunities to market our product lines as well as coordinate initiatives we already have in place. This position requires strong organization skills. He/she will be solely responsible for communication regarding logistics and agendas with tradeshow organizations, vendors, our sales team and customers regarding all shows Invisible Sentinel exhibits at. He/she will be responsible for maintaining inventory on all product literature and sales tools. This person will also administer our Company website ensuring it is up to date with current events and Company news.
- Sales Support – The Marketing Sales Coordinator will assist in generating quotes and sales orders when needed. He/she will work with both the account managers and customers to ensure customer satisfaction and time sensitive needs are met coordinating between sales and operations. This position is also responsible for list management on customers and report generation for account managers when requested as well as logistical needs for product literature.
- Reporting – Sales reports will need to be created, in our CRM system Netsuite, analyzed and presented to management on a monthly and quarterly basis. Sales analytics will also be provided to account managers and customers on an as needed basis.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, or communications or equivalent
- Some experience with coordinating of marketing activities e.g. trade shows
- Microsoft Office experience, especially in excel
- Strong organization skill set and ability to prioritize projects
- CRM experience, NetSuite knowledge is a plus
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs
- Ability to work both independently and on team-based initiatives
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to apply marketing concepts to product relevancy
- Excellent attention to detail including accurate product record keeping
INVISIBLE SENTINEL, prides itself on not restricting the limits of the career opportunities that employees can pursue as the company realizes its goal of becoming a global diagnostic biotechnology leader. Invisible Sentinel encourages both the professional and personal growth of our employees and is committed to supplying our employees with the resources they need to realize their full potential.
INVISIBLE SENTINEL, a global molecular solutions company based in Philadelphia, is dedicated to providing first-in-class microbial detection tools. The company’s core technology, Veriflow®, is a patented, game-changing platform that integrates molecular diagnostics, antibody design, and immunoassays. Veriflow® has been applied across multiple industries including food safety and beverage quality.Apply Now