Invisible Sentinel has an immediate opening on FIRST SHIFT for an energetic and highly motivated Warehouse Technician to work various duties facilitating material shipping, receiving and storage of materials and products. The core responsibility for this position will be to implement processes to maintain good practices for warehouse functions under the supervision of senior manufacturing personnel as well as managing the upkeep of the operation, and executing various administrative duties. Invisible Sentinel prides itself on not restricting the limits of the career opportunities that employees can pursue as the company realizes its goal of becoming a global diagnostic biotechnology leader. Invisible Sentinel encourages both the professional and personal growth of our employees and is committed to supplying our employees with the resources they need to realize their full potential. Candidates MUST be able to be flexible to work OT and on Saturdays, when necessary.
- Bring equipment facilities issues to the attention of the Supervisor for resolution
- Comply with safety requirements, cGMP, SOP and manufacturing documentation
- Execution of critical and routine and non-routine production operations
- Record data and update inventory into database
- Clean production equipment or work areas.
- Assist Management in verification and validation of manufacturing equipment and production processes
- Ensure that the shipping, receiving and warehouse processes are carried out according to the goals set by supervisor
- Work safely and efficiently to complete all tasks related to successfully packaging all four finished good products.
- Effectively communicate productivity, necessary maintenance items, and safety issues to supervisor.
- Follows required procedures related to packaging and equipment operations.
- Maintain organization and accountability of storage areas (Materials, Cartons, Racking, Equipment, Product, supplies, etc.)
- Demonstrates minimum document errors during batch run,
- Participate in minor maintenance activities.
- Able to work in a dynamic, multi-tasking and cross-functional environment
- Team-oriented and pro-active attitude; ability to communicate and interact effectively with management as well as lab personnel.
- Good organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Ability to exercise good judgment within defined procedures and to recognize deviation from accepted practices
- Good computer skills, including; MS Word and Excel
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability and willingness to work required overtime.
- Ability to physically lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Some college in a scientific or engineering discipline desired
- 2 years experience in a cGMP environment, or equivalent, preferably in a warehouse management function
- Ability to be flexible on hours and to work on Saturdays
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma concepts helpful
INVISIBLE SENTINEL, based in Philadelphia, develops diagnostic technologies for a safer food supply. The Company produces and develops rapid diagnostics that provide accurate information about the presence of harmful pathogens. The first-in-class patented Veriflow® technology provides the same data as compendial reference methods but minimizes the time, reduces the cost, and lowers the overhead associated with conventional diagnostics. The food industry is the first market that the Company is targeting, but its platform technology has the potential to provide valuable tools for additional industries including healthcare, veterinary medicine, biodefense, and environmental testing, where rapid detection of target analytes from unrefined samples is critical. Uniquely designed for easy, practical use — onsite and throughout the entire food-distribution network — Invisible Sentinel’s proprietary diagnostic products promise to create a new standard for rigorous quality control.Apply Now