Direct Account Manager, Beer Business
Invisible Sentinel, Inc. is seeking an experienced Laboratory Services Director to oversee our third-party testing business. The position will be primarily responsible for managing the processing of incoming customer samples by technicians and reporting results to our customers. This position is also responsible for maintaining proficiency testing requirements, A2LA accreditation and ensuring ISO 17025 compliance. We are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years experience working in a commercial microbiology testing laboratory.
The Laboratory Services Director is responsible for overseeing the processing of customer’s food and environmental samples at our A2LA/ISO17025 accredited testing facility. The director will be able to work with a group of analysts and technicians to ensure quality data, timely results, and compliance to ISO 17025 and internal standards. The contract testing laboratory environment is fast-paced and requires attention to detail, high-level organizational skills, and the ability to multitask. The candidate will also ensure ISO 17025 compliance is met, assist in the renewal process of A2LA/ISO 17025 and maintain proficiency testing plans for our third-party testing laboratory.
- Manage technicians and/or analysts in the processing of client samples
- Direct client interface via phone or email
- Client support for all third party technical questions
- Ensure A2LA/SO 17025 compliance (QM, SWI, BR)
- Laboratory point of contact for internal/external audits
- Maintenance of proficiency testing plans
- Oversee purchasing and invoicing
- Training and overseeing on the Veriflow testing methods
- Training and overseeing technicians on pathogen testing reference protocols and cultural confirmations
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a commercial microbiology testing laboratory
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology or Food Science
- Experience with chemistry, aseptic techniques, food microbiology
- Molecular/Rapid based pathogen detection methods
- Culture/traditional based methods pathogen detection methods
About Invisible Sentinel:
Invisible Sentinel’s focus is to develop next-generation molecular technologies that transcend current limitations in order to strengthen the safety and quality of the global consumables supply. Our flagship DNA capture detection system, Veriflow®, is used across multiple industries to accurately and easily detect the presence of pathogens and/or spoilage organisms. Our focus on innovation, and commitment to providing leading edge solutions to our customers, led to the development of our newest platform, Veripro®. Veripro incorporates key elements from our core system and is compatible with RT-PCR systems to empower multiplexed assays and high throughput analyses, meeting the needs of our evolving customer base.
The team at Invisible Sentinel prides itself on being innovators and problem solvers first and foremost. We set out to create the most robust and accessible microbial detection platform for industrial applications. We tackled the barriers that exist with traditional platforms and we developed a solution from the bottom-up to make rapid detection of pathogens and spoilage organisms more accurate, more reliable, and easier to use. We created a detection technology that can handle the complexities of challenging matrices, and deliver specific, actionable, and accurate results every time.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.comApply Now