Cannabis Microbial Testing
Grow Your Cannabis Business with More Consistent, More Efficient Testing.
The Cannabis Microbial Testing Landscape is Changing.
In a fast-growing industry where regulatory compliance is becoming increasingly standardized, cannabis and hemp industries are searching for solutions to better protect product quality and safety. Many commonly used testing technologies lack consistency, require significant hands-on time, robust science, and are prone to human error. All of which can lead to lost product and lost profits.
A 50-Year History of Protecting Public Health
A worldwide leader in microbiological diagnostics for over 50 years, bioMérieux solutions are trusted by top food, beer, wine, and pharmaceutical industries around the globe. With industry-leading technology and expertise, bioMérieux helps cannabis and hemp industries enhance quality, product safety, and human health.
Elimination of DNA extraction and sample purification reduces laboratory errors and technician hands-on-time.
Improvements in accuracy and workflow reduces costly re-testing and increases confidence in results.
bioMérieux products are developed and manufactured to provide a high degree of regulatory compliance, robust science, and overall product quality.
Industry-leading science for safer cannabis and hemp products.
Pathogen Detection Testing with GENE-UP®
Fully validated to support the unique testing needs of the cannabis and hemp industries, GENE-UP delivers results in less than 24 hours, with minimal hands-on time.
- Bacterial contaminant detection made simple, fast, and flexible
- Intuitive interface with easy-to-use workflow
- AspergillusPRO Assay is the most advanced on the market, with upfront speciation of terreus, fumigatus, flavus, and niger
- More accurate, more affordable testing improves margins and reduces repeat testing
- STECs/Salmonella harmonized protocol
- Reduces sample prep and false positives and false negatives
Quality Indicator Testing with TEMPO®
Trusted around the globe, TEMPO automates quality indicator testing, with objective, easily interpreted results with consistency between different matrices, staff, and batches of product.
- Strong validation data for cannabis and hemp products
- Eliminates cumbersome, time-consuming sample preparation allowing lab staff to work on other value-added services
- Automated results and simple workflow improve accuracy, repeatability, and data integrity
- Provides traceability and an audit trail
- Enumerates quality indicator organisms, including total viable counts, coliform counts, E. coli, Enterobacteriaceae, Staphylococcus aureus, yeasts and molds
Media & Sample Preparation
Optimize your workflow–and get more out of your laboratory with advanced media and sample prep solutions.
- Ready-to-use media and diluents
- Automated sample preparation
- Reduce hands-on time and increase lab efficiency
A Comprehensive Offering of Cannabis-Validated Test Kits
Pathogen Detection Testing
- Shiga toxin-producing E.coli (STEC)
- Aspergillus, with upfront speciation of terreus, fumigatus, flavus, and niger
Quality Indicator Testing
- E. coli
- Total Viable Counts
- Staphlococcus aureus
- Yeasts and Molds
Contact UsSubmit questions, comments, or request follow-up from an Invisible Sentinel quality expert:
* Required Fields
Cannabis/Hemp Educational Webinar Series
View past webinar recordings:
Featuring Renee Engle-Goodner, REG Science and Nicholas Siciliano, Invisible Sentinel